Saturday, July 18, 2015

Pierce's Visit

Back in February, we had our good friends from Ohio come and visit us! It had been a handful of years since we saw them and I missed them so so much! Kara is one of my best friends and I love that we have been able to keep in touch so well. I wish we still lived by each other!

Our week was spent hanging out, going to the zoo, park, ice cream and driving through Garden of the Gods, a photo shoot, playing in the snow, a movie & pizza at the Elementary school, swimming and the boys went snowboarding. It was so fun having the kids play and all of us getting to be together.

IMG_2694

IMG_2698

IMG_2700

IMG_2706

IMG_2708

IMG_2726

IMG_2752

IMG_2768

IMG_2771

IMG_2772

IMG_2773

IMG_2781

IMG_2783

IMG_2786

5Q4A6479

5Q4A6521

5Q4A6542

5Q4A6548

5Q4A6562

5Q4A6577

5Q4A6609

5Q4A6683

5Q4A6707

5Q4A6731

5Q4A6738




No comments: