
Feed
Saturday, July 18, 2015
The minivan
I always swore that I would never ever drive a minivan. I loved my Outlook and I loved that it had the captains chairs like a minivan and a third row. It was fully loaded and had everything I needed. The only down side was that they trunk space was tiny!! The last year or so I also had tons of problems. Roof leaks, brakes needing to be replaced over and over again, new power steering, new muffler… let's just say thousands of dollars were repaired on that car. At the end of January (maybe beginning of February), we found out that it was going to need a new transmission. Yikes! I really wanted a Tahoe and went and test drove one. There was less space in that thing that my outlook had! After driving and looking at several other SUVs, I broke down and looked at the Sienna and Odyssey. We ended up getting the Odyssey and I can now say that I LOVE my car! It makes my life so much easier AND it's so nice!!! Yay to the minivan! One day when my kids are all grown up, I'll drive whatever I want ;)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment