Monday, September 29, 2014

Meika at 2.5 years

5Q4A0111
Oh Meika, how I love this stage she is in! Please don't grow up!!

Meika at 2.5 years
----------------
-Has been completely potty trained since May/June. May/June timeframe she still had accidents here and there, but she is pretty solid now. I don't really ever see her go because she just does it herself and is pretty independent about it.
-Has been dry at night time for the past week or so. I am going to make a chart and see if we can go another week or so before I ditch the diaper. She has been napping without a diaper for about 2 months.
-Loves cows!!!
-loves bubbles
-makes me sing "I am a child of god" and "twinkle twinkle" every night to her when she is going to bed. She makes Abe sing "Lead Kindly Light".
-Still attached to her "bear bear" and sadly her binkie at night. I am waiting till after our move to take that away!
-Pretty good eater and will usually eat whatever I give her.
-Is obsessed with riding her bike and is crazy at it. I'm pretty sure she could ride a two wheeler right now if we could find one small enough. I can't keep up with that girl.
-lots of energy
-Has the biggest imagination. She is constantly entertaining herself and playing make believe. I love just watching her play and listening to what she comes up with. It amazes me.
-Likes to cuddle and is pretty affectionate
-wants to keep up with her big sisters
-super easy kid and I can take her anywhere. She is very well behaved and fun to be around.
-starting to get a little sass, but I can still reason with her
-loves dressing up and changing her clothes a million times a day
-Will only wear dresses or skirts

5Q4A0078

No comments: