Monday, September 29, 2014

Adeline at 7 years old

5Q4A9905wide
I like to take some new pictures of my kids every time they have a birthday. It took about a month to finally get my act together and haul the kids out to get Adeline's pictures done. I took a handful of Adeline and then I took a couple of the other kids as well. Adeline is quite the poser and was having fun taking pictures. That is until it was getting a little cold and she was starting to act "hangry". My photographer friend Danielle has an amazing field right by her house and she took me down there so we could take some pictures. I wish I always had a field like this around for photo shoots! So happy I got pictures of my kids while the flowers were in bloom.

5Q4A9916bw

5Q4A9897

5Q4A9881

5Q4A9863bw

5Q4A9842

5Q4A9718

5Q4A0300

5Q4A0294

Adeline at 7 years old
-----------------------
-Has blossomed in reading the past year and is now reading chapter books
-Her favorite subjects in school are art, PE and writing. Her least favorite is math.
-She is a little bit indecisive. She likes so many things that it is hard for her to narrow down what she really wants.
-Loves riding her bike and doing anything active
-Leader
-sweet
-She is a very good writer and great at art. I am always amazed at what she has created.
-Loves adventures
-Loves being with friends
-Is usually pretty responsible
-Teachers pet at school. Her teachers think she could never to wrong! I wish she would do the same at home! ;)
-Loves trying to entertain Anders and is pretty good to her sisters. Norah and Adeline are good buddies and are always playing together.
-has a hard time going to bed
-impulsive
-Strong willed
-competitive
-creative
-pleaser
-perfectionist
-Is in to listening to music and loves KidzBop

It is crazy to think that my first born is already 7 years old. She is an amazing little kid and it's fun to watch her grow. While at times she can be a bit difficult to parent (strong willed!), she is a joy and is a sweet heart. She is 7 going on 17 and feels like she is old enough to do what she wants! She is fun to be around and is always game to do things. She continues to be my little energizer bunny and is always looking for something to do and is not ok with being bored. She has all the motivation in the world when it something she wants and will work hard to get it! Adeline, you are a super special girl and I love you so so much! I know great things are going to happen while in our next move to Colorado and you will be very pleased with all the fun english speaking friends you will meet. I think you will be in your element there :)


No comments: