

2 Month Stats
------
Weight: 4.7 kg or 10.36 lbs 24%
Length: 57 cm or 22.44 inches long 37%
Head: 40.5 cm 68%
Anders' 2 Month well baby appointment proved that he is indeed growing! It is nice to see, because it is super discouraging and stressful at times with breastfeeding. There are times that I feel like he eats well and is consistent and times when I feel like he is not nursing enough and fear that he is not getting enough food. I just have to go with my gut though and since he is pretty happy and is growing, I'm sure it is all good. It's crazy how feeding a baby can be so stressful!
At 2 Months, Anders:
-Loves to snuggle and nuzzle his face into your chest/armpit
-sleeps a 5-6 hour stretch consistently
-eats about every 3 hours, although sometimes isn't interested until 4 hours and sometimes wants to snack often. Not the most consistent!
-smiles
-finally loves his baths
-has small tummy issues, but is mostly happy and easy to console
-has a cute little frown
-can roll from his tummy to his back
-used to hate his carseat, but is getting better at being in it happily
-loves being warm
-has to be swaddled tight when he sleeps
-Is at the start of being very social
-was initially fine when he got his shots, but was super sad and cranky the rest of the day




No comments:
Post a Comment