Feed
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Goodbye Hair
Adeline's hair had gotten so incredibly long and it was getting to be quite the pain to brush and do. She absolutely hated for me to brush her hair because it would get so many rats in it. It also had to be done all the time (not saying I did do it all the time) if I didn't want her to look like a little raggle-muffin. My friend Sara was going to cut a couple inches off so it would be a little healthier and Adeline decided she wanted to cut it short just like her friend Mary from Boston. So, that's what happened. I really didn't care at all, but felt a little sad that night before bed. I have gotten over it pretty quick though. It is so much easier to do, or not to do :) And, it takes 2 seconds to brush and there is no screaming involved. Adeline hasn't cared one bit that her hair is gone. That is a little surprising to me because she did love her hair and would always tell us it was long like Rapunzel's.
Before pictures
After
Funny story. When Sara cut her hair off, she first braided it and then cut it off so we could keep it. The day after she had it cut, Norah walked into the kitchen and I could see tons of hair all over the front of her dress. I asked Adeline where her hair was and she said, "On the couch". She had gotten her hair out of the braid and they brought it over to the couch and were playing with it. They even had clips and rubber bands out. It was on the floor, the coach and after I took the picture I realized there was a big wad on Adeline's dolls head (you can see a little bit in the picture). Oh brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I am a short hair believer...I wasn't always...but it is soooooo much easier! Adeline looks adorable :)
Her hair looks adorable! Did you make those picture frames behind her in the last picture? I love them : )
Cute haircut. It's amazing how much a haircut can change the look of someone. She looks so much older!
It looks so cute!!
I love that they were playing with it. She looks sooooo grown up..
Post a Comment