
Oh my goodness, this girls smile makes my heart melt. I love my girls. This last week I went in for Meika's 2 month check up. at 9 weeks old, she weighed in at 9 lbs 7 ounces and is 22 inches long. She is just a little peanut. Meika is still somewhat of a fussy baby, but is not AS fussy as she was. She doesn't have her "witching hours" at night anymore, which is nice. This girl loves to smile all the time and we can even get her to giggle. She is sleeping about 5-6 hours her first stretch at night, and then wakes pretty frequently after that (maybe 2-3 hours). She loves it when you rub her hand or hold it. She loves getting her diaper changed and having her pants off. She loves her sisters. She has a hard time digesting milk protein... just like her sisters did. I decided to try and see if she has grown out of that already by eating some easter candy last week AND I paid for it for 4 days. Not going to happen again for awhile. She is an extremely fussy eater, which is completely frustrating for me. She definitely has a case of reflux and tends to smell like throw up :) I am hoping to get her on some medicine to see if that will help her to eat better. I just love my little Meika girl. Here is to hoping that in another month or two she will grow out of her fussiness and be happy the majority of the time!

No comments:
Post a Comment