Sunday, April 29, 2012

When Abe is gone....

I really hate when Abe is gone... to work. I kind of feel like a brat saying that because I have become so spoiled. He is home so much and I am able to spend loads of time with him. Today he had to work a 24 hour shift. It sucks that it is Sunday, but at least we were able to see him at church today. Tonight I really missed him. We had a BEAUTIFUL evening and I loved being with the girls outside. We went for a fun walk (well Adeline rode her bike), we ate dinner outside on the porch, and the kids played on the trampoline. Say hello to our new babysitter!!! Can't wait for all the warm summer evenings with the family!

2 comments:

Meg said...

I want an enclosed trampoline so bad! Sorry Abe has to work those 24 hour shifts - I know I would have a hard time with that... it seriously breaks up the day to have dad come home from work, I think the kids get a little sick of me.

Creel Family said...

That trampoline looks like so much fun! And don't feel spoiled for saying you miss Abe. You are in a foreign country so even an hour must feel long. You are doing great and I'm happy you guys are doing so well!