
{this was before we went to bed and it still snowed the entire night!}
A couple days after Christmas we got our first big snow storm. We went from have no snow, to a couple feet of snow overnight. Adeline was so excited to go sledding on the big hill behind our house. I got her all bundled up and she enjoyed it for a little bit. The snow would fly up and hit her in the face as they were sledding down the hill and she didn't like that very much. It was pretty windy and cold too. I was happy to watch from the window :) She ended up coming back inside after not too long and Abe stayed outside and went sledding with his friend (also a grown man) for awhile.





On a side note.... Today on Adeline's preschool sheet that they send home it said that they played outside in the snow. I totally forgot to bring her snow boots today and said, "Adeline, you played out in the snow today?" Adeline said, "No, I didn't". Me: "It says right here that you played outside in the snow today. Did you stay inside the classroom with your teachers?".... Adeline: "Um No. I just stood on a little patch of grass. I don't like the snow." me: "oh, ok".
2 comments:
ha, I think a permanent move to Texas is in order.....soon!
That storm must make you feel more at home :) Beck's the same way with sledding...it sounds fun until he gets a faceful of snow. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas too - I love the girls red dresses, that's such a good picture!
Post a Comment