Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010

The entire week before Christmas ALL of us got sick. I am a little tempted to not let Adeline go to preschool until Spring because I am sick of my kids being ill from all the gross germs. I thought we were in trouble for Christmas and that we were doomed to do anything fun. I had the flu/cold and was relieved when I woke up on Christmas Eve and felt better. We got together with our friends and had a fun night. We started off by going to a Pageant at the base Chapel. Adeline loved watching all the little kids and listening to the music. It probably helped that about 5 of the kids go to Adeline's preschool. After that we headed over to our friends house for a delicious Ham dinner. We let the kids open up their Christmas Jammies (thanks Nana & Grandpa) and they frosted some cookies for Santa. It was a little bitter sweet for me because I missed being in Utah with family. That's one of the things I HATE about living out of State... missing out on being with family. We had a lot of fun though and it definitely gets more exciting each year. Adeline was so much fun and was really excited about everything. We went a little overboard this year and learned from our mistake... that won't be happening again. I think the less they get, the more they appreciate it.

CHRISTMAS EVE




Decorating cookies for Santa



{sprinkles anyone?}



Leaving cookies and milk for Santa.... oh and a carrot for Rudolph of course :)

Santa Came! (do you like Chloe's head in the bottom left hand corner?)


Christmas Morning...










3 comments:

Campbell Family said...

I do love Chloe's head in that picture, so funny! We missed being around you too :(

Jocie said...

Rome was done with presents after the first one. He said he was going to sit with Grandma and he did. I ended up opening all of the presents. When you are with family you get sooo many more. Next year he will definitely be getting less even if they were dollar store items.

Amanda Waite said...

So cute!! Love the cookies! (and the darling christmas dresses!!!)