Saturday, October 30, 2010

Royalston Falls

A couple weeks ago we drove about an hour to go on a hike to Royalston Falls. Our good friends came with us and Adeline was very excited that her friend Benjamin was there. They had a blast walking around holding hands, balancing on logs, racing each other and finding the yellow marks on the trees to make sure we were going the right way. After we hiked we all went out to dinner in a small town by the falls. It was so much fun to get out and see some new areas in Massachusetts!
















POOPED!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

WOw! So beautiful there, and I love her little sleepy face. Precious!

Laurie said...

I love the picture of Abe carrying both of the girls.

Tori Dumke said...

Between your photography skills, the gorgeous autumn mountain scenery, and your propensity for making darling children, I am just in love with this post. I hope to see you all soon!

Tanna said...

So gorgeous there! And that will surely keep Abe in shape carrying both girls like that. Such fun family memories.