Friday, October 22, 2010

Honey Pot Hill

Last week we met some friends at Honey Pot hill. Adeline was supposed to go there for a little field trip and was SO excited. They were going to go on a Hayride, get apple cider & apple cider doughnuts, pick a bag of apples and pick a pumpkin. Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate and they had to cancel it twice. So her field trip got scratched completely. She had a blast going with her friends Mary & Abby. Abby is going to be moving away next week, so it was fun to have another play date with her as well. We got some yummy apple cider doughnuts (to die for!), looked at the animals and we went apple picking. These orchards were so pretty! I loved how they had ladders everywhere so you can climb up and pick the best apples. Adeline was not afraid at all. She wanted to climb right to the top and about gave me a heart attack.













5 comments:

Nicole Lambert said...

Fun! That sounds like such a fun place! She is so cute climbing up the ladder with no fear!

Ashley said...

That's such a fun activity! I need to look and see if we have something like that close by. It goes hand in hand with Fall for sure. Also with the whole being shy in preschool, I think that is totally normal for her age. Thomas is in a coop preschool so I go in with him 2 times a month, and there are so many students that are quiet and their moms can't believe it. Also hardly any play together unless the previously were friends. It's mostly just discovering, so I would not be worried at all.

Katie said...

What a fun place for kids! I miss the green and trees. Are you liking Boston?

Meg said...

Every time I look at your blog I am jealous of all the fun activities you do and places you go! You're such a good mom. I wish we were closer and could go do fun things together :) And I'm glad Adeline is drinking milk! We just had Beck's 24 month well child check and I have to make sure major changes to his diet - hopefully he'll have some breakthroughs too!

Tami H. said...

Love the fall! We are looking for a place like that around here...
I can't believe how big nora looks in the picture, she is growing up fast! It was fun to see Abe for a bit last week!