Monday, October 4, 2010

Claire Victoria


My darling new little niece Claire Victoria was born on October 2nd. I have only seen pictures, but she is ADORABLE. Supposably she has a dimple on each cheek. My parents are both out there, along with my other sister that lives there and I am DYING to fly to California. Sierra is due with a little boy the beginning of November, so looks like I will be planning a trip then to meet the little munchkins. Amanda and Mason, I am so happy for you guys! She is perfect.

4 comments:

Creel Family said...

She looks so cute! I love that name. Tell Amanda congrats for me. Hope you get there soon! I know it will be busy, but Let's plan to see each other for sure!

The Waites said...

Thank you so much Nicole!! We miss you and can't wait to see you soon!!! xoxo

Nicole Lambert said...

She is soooo cute!! That is awesome that your family is getting 2 new babies so close together!

Tyler and Emily said...

Congrats on becoming an aunt again! Such a cute baby!