Our second week in Utah was actually spent at Hebgen Lake in Montana with my family. It was a little bit chilly for August, but it was still a blast. I was so excited for Abe to finally go up there for the first time because it is a place with lots of good memories. I think it met all his expectations! We water skied, wake boarded, went on horseback rides, got an exclusive tour "behind the scenes" at the Grizzly Bear park, went into West Yellowstone National Park and hung out with family. It was so fun to be with my entire immediate family plus my aunt, uncle & cousins! We had a blast and can't wait to go again!!
FROG ISLAND
YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK
ON THE LAKE
IN WEST YELLOWSTONE (they are kissing the buffalos legs?)
Can you please send me some of those pictures?? I hardly took any, I love the one of the three kids at the Grizzly park, and I also want the one of all the guys on their ride (and any others of the kids???) i will email you my limited stash when I download them...
Your entire trip out west looks like so much fun! Isn't it so great to escape with your family for a while and enjoying the play time? We're going to AZ in a couple of weeks and I can't wait.
5 comments:
That looks like such a pretty place, looks like you had a good time also!!
So jealous!! I love Montana!! Looks like you guys had a great time!
Can you please send me some of those pictures?? I hardly took any, I love the one of the three kids at the Grizzly park, and I also want the one of all the guys on their ride (and any others of the kids???) i will email you my limited stash when I download them...
Your entire trip out west looks like so much fun! Isn't it so great to escape with your family for a while and enjoying the play time? We're going to AZ in a couple of weeks and I can't wait.
Your horse-back riding pictures reminded me: did Dr. Wood ever take his family to ride horses with your dad? =)
Post a Comment