Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Margie Visits

Abe's mom came out to visit us and actually flew back on the same flight as me from Utah to Boston. It was SO NICE having the extra help with these two little ones (Abe was on a different plane... thank goodness for Margie!). We had a blast while she was here and tried to get out show her some places. However we did a bunch of sitting around as well :)

Concord - Downtown & the North Bridge





We also went to Essex and got some amazing Lobster, went downtown to the Frog Pond & walked around, shopped... and I'm sure we did something else but I am drawing a blank since I am so behind updating this. I also had A TON of pictures that I actually took with my nice camera, but I am pretty sure they all got deleted on accident. I am still looking for them and will post more if they are found!!

We are so glad you came and played with us Margie!!

No comments: