Last week I really needed to plan something outside and leave for the day. Ever since we got back from Utah, I have been in a little bit of a funk and don't get anything done around the house... and we are usually sitting around the house. I'm pretty sure it's because we have been traveling WAY too much since we moved here and I haven't had time to adjust yet. Anyway, I want to take advantage of these last weeks of summer and play outside! So I called my friend up and proposed that we all go to the beach. I am so happy that we did. It was extremely hot and the girls loved playing in the ocean and sand. It makes me want to go to the beach everyday!
Beach days are the best!! Thats awesome you guys got out for the day to go there!! And I was the same way when I got back from utah, we were in a total funk!!
Looks like your trip to Utah was a lot of fun...and a trip to the beach when you get home! So busy! How far are you guys from the beach?? I wish we were within driving distance to one. I've been in a funk since getting back from Utah 2 months ago....I think it has to do with not loving our new city and still no good friends. I really think friends are what makes you happy. I'm so glad that you have friends to call up to hang out. Hopefully you'll be out of your funk soon :) Enjoy the rest of your summer!!
3 comments:
Beach days are the best!! Thats awesome you guys got out for the day to go there!! And I was the same way when I got back from utah, we were in a total funk!!
Looks like your trip to Utah was a lot of fun...and a trip to the beach when you get home! So busy! How far are you guys from the beach?? I wish we were within driving distance to one.
I've been in a funk since getting back from Utah 2 months ago....I think it has to do with not loving our new city and still no good friends. I really think friends are what makes you happy. I'm so glad that you have friends to call up to hang out. Hopefully you'll be out of your funk soon :) Enjoy the rest of your summer!!
What a cute mom and baby girls in their bathing suits!
Post a Comment