Tuesday, September 7, 2010

USU Roommates

While I was in Utah we were lucky enough to get together with all my roommates from College for a couple hours. It was so fun to see them, their husbands & their cute little kids :)

Here we are....

and here are the kids... not really wanting to cooperate! The other pictures that I didn't post of their group shot sadie was hitting Norah on the head (pretty funny)

and the kids....





5 comments:

Meg said...

Nicole - I loved the Utah posts and these pictures of us and our kids! I'm so so glad we were able to all get together (finally), I wish we could do it more often. Beck kept telling me after you guys left "Adeline gave Beck a hug!"

Campbell Family said...

So cute!!! I can't believe how much they all look like their mommies, especially Beck! He is a spitting image of Meghan!!

Nicole Lambert said...

Cute! Miss seeing all you guys on a regular basis! So crazy to see all the little babies now, they are all adorable!!

Mindy said...

This was fun...other than it just reminded me how difficut Nash was being. Wow.
Our kids are so cute. Won't it be fun when we're all neighbors one day!

Heather said...

It was so fun to see you guys! I want Norah and Sadie to be best friends! When you are out next, I want you to take some pictures of Sadie. Your pictures are so cute!