Thursday, July 8, 2010

Utah

So It's been over a month since I went to Utah, but there has been too much going on to blog... so hopefully I can catch up. My mom and dad decided to fly us out to Utah so they could have all their grandbabies around. I almost declined just for the reason that I was SOOO scared to travel all by myself with both of these munchkins. The plane ride was about 5.5 hours there, and 4.5 hours back. I was happy when the traveling part was over. We all survived though :)

So I had to take a picture at the airport. Thank you once again Phil & Teds stroller. I seriously don't know what I would do with out it. It carried Adeline, Norah, a car seat, Adeline's carry on and then I had a huge bag with a bunch of goodies for the kids. Let's just say I had my hands full!



UTAH HIGHLIGHTS

**Hogle Zoo





**Seeing the Barkers (we saw a lot more of the Barkers, but I don't have pictures!)



** My dad meeting Norah for the very first time

** Horseback riding

** Kitties (sniper and lucky). Jojo and Adeline spent a lot of time chasing after them and picking them up.

**Lounging around. Here are all the kids eating popcorn and watching a movie. Priceless

**Watching Jojo and Adeline. These two act like they are together every day of their lives. The are the best of friends and just play ALL DAY LONG! They hardly even need to be supervised (except when we find them outside on the driveway and Jojo was in a bikini and high heels)

**Pictures of me and the girls. Thanks Sierra!



**Playing on "grandpa's farm", my dad would say.


There were many more "highlights", but too many to mention and I didn't have pictures of everything. We had a blast and it was so sad to leave. I have decided that I can never go back to Utah for only a week. There were things I wanted to do and people I wanted to see and it just didn't work out. Maybe next time!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

You always have the best pictures. I love the black and white one with you and Adeline. Don't be surprized if I have a similar picture soon on my blog ;0) Norah is getting so big!!

Mindy said...

Wow, I would have been scared to travel with two little ones on my own too, way to go. Great pictures...very cute ones of you with your darling daughters.

The Waites said...

Those pictures of you with your girls are to die for!! Adeline is so dang cute! Mase and I are dying over her!! Can't wait to see you guys in less than four weeks!!!