CARRIAGE HILL
Norah, Adeline and Makenna

YOUNG'S DAIRY
Kaiya, Abby and Adeline



SWIMMING
Justin, Kara, Makenna, Abe, NIcole, Adeline, Norah

Best friends

making a silly face again...


norah getting dunked
Adeline going down the slide. She was a little hesitant at first because sometimes the water would go up in her face. She made me go down it with her. After two times of going down with her and looking pathetic (because no other moms were going with their kids), I told her that we weren't going down anymore unless she wanted to go by herself. Right away she insisted on going by herself!
WEGERZYN GARDENS
Buddies at Chick-fil-A (our favorite) eating some ice cream
FOUNTAINS AT THE GREENE
-we went out to dinner at the Greene and had some time to spare before our reservation. Of course Adeline wanted to play in the fountains and we didn't have a bathing suit for her. I need to ALWAYS pack one in my purse or something. Luckily I had a 6-12 month onesie for Norah in my purse that fit Adeline quite nicely!
We also went to Cox Arboretum where we got to go to the butterfly exhibit, Dinner at Lauries and Joe's w/ Kevin and Tami, Gap Clearance Center and a trip to the local car dealer where we had to get our windshield wipers fixed for $450! What a rip.
THIS was a first for Adeline on our trip:

yep, a big old bite from her pal Kaiya. She had some pretty sharp teeth. As much as I felt bad for Adeline, Karma sucks. Last month Adeline bit Norah on the arm pretty hard. She had never bit before and I was MAD! I'm pretty sure she will NEVER bite again after this occurance. So it maybe was a good thing?
10 comments:
What a fun trip!! I loved seeing Kara's little girl!! I have a feeling you are going to love Boston just as much as you loved Ohio! :)
xoxo
Ohhh I'm jealous about the Gap Clearance Center!!! Did you get anything good? You are right, Jo and Adeline would LOVE to swim together!
It's funny seeing a post called "Ohio" because I'm still not used to you not living there. Someday you'll be doing a post called "Boston" about how much you miss it there : )
Love seeing all the fun stuff you're doing!
That would be so crazy to go and stay next door to your own house. Your pictures are so cute as usual, and Norah is a good little sport!! Rome would be crying and he is three!! ha ha ha!
Your girls are so cute and you are brave to travel with them alone :) I just saw your comment on my blog. I had forgotten how much you had gone through your last pregnancy. My doctor did warn me that I could stay like this for awhile. But I am hoping since he told me I would probably go early he is confident that I will for some reason. We'll see, right? :) Anyway, it looks like you guys are super busy and I hope everything goes well for you.
I bet that trip made you a little home-sick, but I'm glad you got to go, looks like you had a blast! Your little girls are so cute, I can't wait to see you all in August.
And thank you so much for the darling little dress for Ingrid, I LOVE it!
I have to be honest, this post made me a little homesick :( I didn't think I would miss Ohio as much as I have. Crazy huh? Your girls are so cute and I can't believe how big Norah is getting!
Looks like you had fun! When will you be back in utah?
I LOVE that you improvised with Nora's onesie! And, I am glad those teeth marks went away the next day. I have a feeling Kaiya will get "it" soon too.
How fun! I have been missing OH a lot this summer!
Post a Comment