
After that we headed over to Concord and walked around town and then went to the Minute Man park where the Revolution began and where the "Shot heard 'round the world" was.

Sunday after church we headed over to the Coast Guard Station in downtown Boston. Texas Roadhouse was catering a lunch for the military and they had activities for the kids and stuff. Adeline even got to meet snow white there... which she told us later on was her most favorite part about the day :)


After the Coast Guard station we walked around town and enjoyed the crowds. Adeline and her friend Benjamin played in some random fountains that were on our way to the Boston Commons where we ended up watching Fireworks. They were amazing!! We had such a great time with Rob. He is one of Adeline's favorite people!
{playing in the fountains in Norah's clothes once again}

{Adeline, Norah & Rob}
2 comments:
I love the girls 4th of July outfits! I'm glad you had a good weekend. And I can't believe Norah is almost 7 months old, I love all your previous post about her too. Ingrid won't take a binky either...what's the deal?? When are you coming back to Utah in August? Can't wait to see you!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Norah is so adorable. I want her and Sadie to be good friends! I'm excited to see you in August!
Post a Comment