
A couple weeks ago Abe told me he had a "surprise date" for me. I have been trying to figure it out for the past couple weeks, but he was able to keep his secret. Last night we got a babysitter and went on our date. The surprise was Cirque Du Soleil. I really didn't know what to expect, but was very pleased. It was AWESOME!! The live music was great, I loved the story line, the acts were amazing, the costumes were amazing.... I only have good things to say about it! We were in awe the entire time and it was incredibly entertaining. I also had a lady sitting next to me that had WAY too much to drink and she was quite entertaining as well. She had her hands up to her face the entire time and I thought she was going to have a heart attack during the acts. When the characters were dancing... she was dancing too! Anyway, if you ever get a chance to see it.... SEE IT! It was so nice going out without kids in tow as well. I, well we were desperately needing a date night. It was so nice just being Abe and I :) I think that is the 2nd time we have been out in 9 months. Thanks for such a fun night Abe!
2 comments:
How fun!!! I love Cirque!!!!
I have never heard of Cirque, but the whole date idea sounds fun... I can't remember what those are like... We miss you guys!
Post a Comment