
Norah had her 4 month appointment on Monday. She is thriving pretty well... as we all knew! They didn't write down her stats for me, so I hopefully I am remembering them correct.
Weight: 13.5 lbs, 72nd percentile
Height: 25.5 inches, 70nd percentile
Head: can't remember measurements, but 84th percentile
I love this little girl so much. She is mostly always happy and loves to smile. She is a very social baby. She is rolling very well from her tummy to her back, but not so much the other way. She is getting very close though. She is now taking long naps, which has been SO nice. Before she was only taking 15 minute cat naps. She still wakes up about 2 times a night to eat. She loves her big sister so much when she is not being tortured!


9 comments:
Such cute pictures! I think Norah looks a lot like you. Around 4 months is when Isaac started figuring out his schedule as well. I loved that age!
so sweet!
I was going to ask if you thought she and Adeline looked alike. She sounds so fun, and those pictures are great. Glad she is napping for you now, such a relief!!
She is beautiful and you are so talented at photography!
She is such a doll... can't wait to see her in UT!! Congrats on finally having a kid who can rise above the 10th percentile!!!
SO, SO CUTE! She's lucky her mommy is so good at capturing so many great photos of her too.
She is so cute and getting so big!! We miss you guys!
She is so cute! I love your pictures. Where did you get her headbands? They are so cute!
She is adorable! Love your photos!!
Post a Comment