Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"I want your job"

.... is what Abe said yesterday. We had just gotten back from a cute little family owned farm a couple miles away where they have a petting zoo for little kids. They give you a little bucket of produce to feed the animals. Adeline LOVED it! Of course she even threw a little tantrum when we had to go. I bought some yummy bread at their little store and some fresh eggs. I guess my job isn't that bad, right? Poor Abe. I wouldn't trade my job for his! However if he had my job for a week, he would be begging to go back to work!





Little miss Sassy pants Adeline has been pretty funny lately (as well as being quite a handful). Every time I go to take video of her or take a picture, she pulls the funniest faces. In this video you will see!





We are still trying to figure out what to do with Adeline for nap and bedtime. She FOR SURE still needs a nap. We went several days with out one last week and it was a disaster. But even if she is exausted, she still will lay on her floor and cry in her room for us to go to bed with her every night. This goes on until about 10pm every night and we just have to ignore her until she finally falls asleep. I know she is still adjusting from the move and not having a binky at night, but I don't know what to do! I just started a sticker chart and she gets a sticker every time she goes to bed with out crying. We will see how it goes. So far, not so good. The biggest problem when she is crying is that she continually wakes Norah up!


Norah is still as sweet as can be. She is such a happy baby and so smiley! It seems as though she hardly cries and is pretty easy. She has now learned to roll from front to back, and back to front. We are so proud of her!

4 comments:

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

so cute! love the pics. it really must be the age with sol/adeline and the moving. sol is so hit or miss with naps and bedtime now. i just really don't know what to do. so i just plan on him not taking a nap. i think he's napped 3 times in the past week and a half. if he was fine without it, i'd be okay, but he is OFF the hook by the time 5-6:00 rolls around. hope you get things figured out! (hope i do too!)

Unknown said...

Addies faces are great!! She is adorable!! - p.s. this is Amanda. :)

Meg said...

Adeline's faces are hilarious! Sorry to hear about the sleeping problems - I'm getting really nervous about how well Beck will sleep after a new baby and a move; we've spent a few nights having to just let him cry too - no fun! Good luck and hopefully the sticker chart starts working.

Maria said...

What a fun day!