and yet no baby....
On Tuesday at my appointment I was 2cm dilated and at least 90% effaced. So really, she can come any minute since I am ready... or I could be 2 weeks late! Abe's mom has been in town, so we have been trying really hard to get this baby here before she leaves. Well, she leaves very early tomorrow morning, so unfortunately that didn't happen. I have been to the gym the past 4 days. The first day I worked out on the eliptical on the hardest hill level possible and then walked with Abe for a little bit. 2nd day I speed walked 2 miles. 3rd day speed walked 3 miles and ran the last lap. Today we speed walked 3 miles and ran the last 2 laps. Now I am hoping she doesn't come till Sunday so we can actually enjoy Christmas with Adeline in the next couple of days. Since my parents are flying in tomorrow afternoon, we are postponing Christmas morning until Saturday. I have tried just about everything in the book to get the baby out... except for castrol oil of course. I have heard horrible things about it.
7 comments:
My friend just did that. She said it did the trick. She was 2 weeks overdue and not dilated at all. 5 hours later, she had the baby. Good luck making it through the holiday! Good vibes being sent your way!
Good luck! Castor oil worked for me. I just did it in April and had her about 10 hours later. Can't wait to see her!
I was wondering if you had her yet. I have heard bad things about caster oil. I hope she comes soon! Hang in there and good luck!
Good luck! Hang in there...and enjoy Christmas!
I hope that you are spending CHRISTMAS day at home with your family and not in the hospital. I am excited to see pictures of your new little girl when she arrives. When the holidays pass and you get adjusted with the new baby girl we need to catch up. I will be honest I don't know if I have your phone number anymore so email me it when you have time. penny0183@gmail.com
:) Good luck with everything.
Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures:)
Oh my goodness Nicole, you were a working out machine! That maybe tops my sister's 1000 jumping jacks and stair climbing afternoon she did to get her first baby to come. I guess you naturally cook your babies a week longer.
Post a Comment