I have been extremely busy and have been trying to cross things off on my "to do" list. One accomplishment out of many was finally making time to make my moses basket bedding. I think it turned out really cute!
My due date is two weeks away from Thursday. Any bets on when I will deliver? Let's just hope that a) it's after this Saturday and b) it's not on Christmas Eve (my due date) or Christmas!! I'm feeling pretty uncomfortable so I'm hoping for 39 weeks!
11 comments:
How fun! I miss everyone from OH. I hope you deliver on Sunday! The bedding turned out very cute!
Looks like sooo much fun! You have such great friend's there in OH. I too hope you deliver on Sunday! The bedding turned out adorable...
Cute bedding! Where did you get the basket? My guess is next Monday. Good luck with it all!
You are loved!! Way cute Moses basket. I will wish a Saturday delivery as well!
The shower was fun and you got so many cute little clothes! LOVE the Moses basket bedding, too cute! My guess is Dec 20th....
Oh my gosh Nicole, that bedding turned out adorable! You are so talented! I can't wait to see her in it :)
That's adorable, Nicole! Great job. Wow, that's a tough one as far as your due date...if it was me, I'd totally count on it being right on or just after (expect it, then maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised. But be okay with either way). You can always pray for her to come a little early.
Getting excited for you! It'll be fun to see how different or similar she looks to Adeline.
The shower was fun. It was good to get out and eat cheesecake! I can't wait to see the little one when she comes.
I had such a fun time! I'm so glad I was able to go. That basket is adorable. You make the cutest things! I hope she comes tomorrow!
That bedding turned out so cute! The dinner was a great night. I'm so glad I convinced you into doing it. =)
I can't believe you're about to have your second baby! I can't wait to see pictures. Good luck with the all natural delivery - I want to hear how it goes - you can do it. And your little basket is beautiful!
Post a Comment