Saturday, May 23, 2009

Little Pool

Photobucket

Yesterday we decided to get out the little frog pool since it has been in the 90's the past couple of days. Let's just say that Adeline was in HEAVEN! I'm pretty sure she was either in her swimsuit or naked the entire day playing in her little pool. I am excited that she will sit in it and play for hours. I may actually be able to lay out and read a book or something this summer :) After 7pm, Adeline was still playing in her pool with her little friend and and was FREEZING cold (the water was cold)... we had to make her get out and she had a melt down the rest of the night until we finally got her to bed. That's all she wants to do.... "water, water, water".

Photobucket


Photobucket

14 comments:

Tracy said...

Adorable! I love her suit!

Creel Family said...

What cute pictures and a cute swimsuit! Mikey is obsessed with playing in water, too. It's a lifesaver on hot days. We almost got him that exact pool, I think it's SO cute, but we decided the non-inflatable kind suited him better...we didn't want to risk him popping it with however he does things like that sometimes!

Max Fam said...

Nicole - so sorry I just barely saw your comment about getting hostel names for the Europe trip. Life's been a little hectic - had new baby, moving next week, and trying to keep it together. I'm going to send an email to your photography email address (that's the only address I could find on your blog!)

Ashley said...

That is so awesome. makes me wish we had a little yard so we can do that sort of thing for Thomas. YOu can't be too surprised she loves the water though, seems like you have been teaching her to swim since she was a baby:-)

Katie said...

Adeline such a doll. Love the suit. I hope you get to lay out and read a book! Our new home has a yard and I am so excited to get a little pool for Isaac. I hope he likes it as much as Adeline does!

Katy said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful little girl!! You are so talented!

The Waites said...

sooooooo cute!!!!! can't wait to see you guys!!

AshlieM said...

Such cute pictures! She is a doll.

~Conradis~ said...

We have that same pool! Love it! Isn't funny their fascination with water???

Maria said...

She is too cute!

Campbell Family said...

I've got to get a pool before you guys get here... the girls would love it! I can't believe how blonde/white Adeline's hair is!!!

Meg said...

That is great that Adeline loves the water! Have you taken any swimming classes with her? Beck and I are signed up for some this summer and I'm excited - I hope he likes it. I love her little swim suit, what a cutie!

Mindy said...

These pictures are adoraable of Adeline!

The Waites said...

It was totally spontaneous!! Puppies are hard!!! I need your expertise!! I'm excited for you guys to meet her! Addie will love her...she's a totall snuggler.