Thursday, May 14, 2009

I love pudding...

I love pudding, yes I do, I love pudding, how bout you??



Adeline has been really silly lately. She knows how to show off, fake cry, and put on an act. It is pretty funny. She is talking a lot it seems like. She is putting a few words together.... like "more juice please" and stuff like that. She always points to the floor by her and says "sit" and wants to have our full attention. I love having my little buddy. Every time I do anything it seems like she always says, "Good girl mommy". Ah, so glad I am a good girl :) It is pretty cute.

She is in the "What's that?" stage. If I point to something and say "What's that?" and want her to tell me what it is, she just says "What's that" back, or repeats whatever I say. When we are walking through the store she points to everything and says, "What's that?"

Her and Chloe are still best buds. It's fun watching them interact. The following is a little video of them interacting. I was doing the dishes and Adeline was over by Chloe reading her book after book and talking to her. What a crack up!

7 comments:

Tyler and Emily said...

Such cute pics with the pudding!

The Waites said...

Such a cute little tweef.

Mindy said...

What a cute video. Choloe appears to be good with her. Adeline sounds like a little smarty too...very cute!

Carley and Chad Evenson said...

ok, i get the giving her pudding thing, but how is her shirt still clean??!!

Meg said...

Adeline is so cute with Chloe! I love that video.

Christi said...

Super cute! I hope Layla and our "future child" will interact the same way. Future as in ... STILL the future - lol. Looking forward to seeing you guys in a month!!!!

Maria said...

Cute photos!