

A couple other things we have been up to.....
Reds Game


Visit from Abe's parents
-I probably bored them to death, but we tried to get out and do fun things. I took them to Wegerzen Gardens... such a cool place. It is a big garden for little kids with a man made river to play in and a water fall. The kids can also go play in the sand, water the flowers, play at a water table, etc. I love that we have so many cool, free metroparks here.



While they were here we also went to Kirtland to see some LDS church history sites. We had a lot of fun site seeing and eating out. Here is a family picture in front of the Kirtland temple...


Like I said in a previous post, Adeline really just wants to be outside all the time. Today we ventured out to the pool on base. It cost a fortune to go their last summer, but for some reason they decided to let military in for free this summer. It is such a nice pool! It was a little on the chilly side when we were there this morning, but it was such a blast. Adeline just wanted to sun bathe on the lawn chairs for awhile with me when we ate our lunch and then we played in the pool. She is such a fun little buddy.


And little Adeline... she is quite the crack up. She really only wants to be naked lately. She fights me when I put on a diaper and clothes. If I turn my head for a couple minutes, she is naked. When I go to get her in the morning, she is naked in her crib. Not quite sure what to do about this problem. What can I say, she is a free spirit!
She is talking quite a bit. She says full sentences. Her favorite things to say right now are "______ right there", or add "right there" into every sentence. She puts "too" in every sentence as well. "Mommy sit here too"... "mommy drink too"... "mommy swimsuit too"... it is pretty cute.
We finally got rid of her stupid bottle. The reason why we kept it for so long is because that is the only way she would take it... warm and in a bottle. The doc told us to keep giving it to her since she is so little. However, we decided to take it away cold turkey. She actually is doing way better than we thought. However she doesn't drink very much milk now. Next up... get ride of the binky at night and a big girl bed!... oh yea and still working on that potty training thing.

It's 1:30am... I really should go to bed.
13 comments:
could you guys be any cuter? Congrats Abe. I'm excited to see you all!!!
-H
I love all the pictures, Nicole. It looks like you had a great time with Abe's parents.
We sure miss you guys!
Yeah for Abe! That is so exciting. I Love your pictures, and I wish I had some advice for the whole naked situation. Summer is so busy, hope life starts slowing down.
Brian went through a naked phase too. I would always find him naked in his crib but fortunately the phase is over.:)
Cute pictures as usual!! And congrats to Abe! That is so cool!!
I am so bummed that I have lived here for over a year and I never knew anything about how nice the metro parks are here. I need to get with it!
Good luck with the whole naked thing. I wish I had some advice but I don't. I'm sure it's just a phase!
Ha ha! You and I are so alike, awake WAY too late on our computers :) Cute post!
Love this post! It's so fun to hear what you all are up to. Adline and Beck sound a lot alike...I know Beck is much younger but he too LOVES to be outside and would always rather be naked. While diaper changes are a huge challenge, luckily he's too young to be taking all his clothes off himself :)
Those pictures are so cute! i love her pigtails!!!
You have been busy! Congrats to Abe! Glad all is well. When will you be here?
Busy busy buys, love the update, she is so cute
Great pics of Adeline. Congrats to Abe!
I didn't know you guys went up to Kirtland with Abe's parents. You said you didn't do much, but that sounds like fun! I'm sure you didn't bore them at all--they probably loved every minute with Adeline.
In your comment you said that you didn't remember William being so peaceful when we took the pics at your house. Thats because he wasn't that peaceful. Those were the pics I took at home the day before when he was actually cooperating. I wish he would have cooperated more at your house, but I did get some cute ones with his eye wide open. I'll have to post those too...
Have fun in UT and CA. See you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment