Adeline hit Chloe pretty hard with her doll and then decided to show her some love...

She danced like a cowboy like there was no tomorrow...
She sat at the table in a "big person" chair and refused to sit in her "baby chair"...
She gave us lots of kisses...
She got her first REAL big girl panties... even though they won't be used too often...
She asked where daddy was all day...
She begged and begged me for her "nacks" (fruit snacks)...
She pushed a shopping cart in the store all by herself...
She made me hold her hand so she could walk down the stairs forward like a big girl...
Ah, she is growing up so fast..............
4 comments:
It sounds like she is getting pretty independent. I hate that babies grow up so fast! I love how you do her hair; it's so adorable!
That is cute, she really does seem to be growing up. I think 2 year olds are so fun because they are so much more independent. She is such a pretty girl, I love her cute expressions!
She is so cute. I can't wait until Ella has enough hair to do cute little pigtails like that. The time really does fly by, I feel the same way. Hope all is well with you.
my goodness adeline is SO adorable!! love the pics and that cute bow. seems like you had a fun day...
Post a Comment