Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We finally got our Valentines done today. Adeline starting coloring them and putting stickers on them yesterday, but got a little worn out. She loves coloring and pretending to put glue on everything.

I've been trying to be better at doing little activities and such with Adeline every day. I decided to see if she would like play dough for the first time and she loved it. I was a little afraid that she was going to eat it, but she didn't even try to.

This past week Adeline spent a lot of time with her little friend Catherine. They are moving in just over a month and Adeline is going to be so sad!

My cousins Chelsea and Amelia were driving across the country and stayed with us for a couple of days. I loved being able to hang out with them and especially for them to get to know Adeline. I wish they could have stayed longer.

Chelsea and Adeline

I didn't have a picture of Amelia, but found this one on my computer that they took.... well one out of the 84 they took on my computer.


On a side note (even though my entire post is random anyway), I am watching American Idol and am pretty disappointed with who they are kicking off and keeping on. Come on, Tatiana is the most annoying girl I have ever seen in my life!!!!!

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Looks like fun!! Your daughter is SO adorable!!! :)

Brooke said...

hahahahaha

Go Tatiana!!

j/k

The Davis' said...

Amen to the Tatiana thing!!! She DRIVES ME NUTS! I too am so disapointed that I feel I may blog about it! :) I can't believe how grown up Adeline is getting! :) She is so cute! We miss you guys!

Nicole Lambert said...

So cute that she is making Valentines!

Maria said...

Fun post! I love V-day!! I can't stand Tatiana either!!

The Waites said...

SHE LOOKS SO CUTE IN THE PLAY DOUGH picture!!! I love it. She is seriously the cutest little thing ever!! You guys are so crafty!

brandy said...

I HATE Tatiana so bad. I'm still shocked they kept her on. They did it for the ratings :)