Yesterday I was pretty surprised when Abe decided to get back in bed instead of go to work... well school. They had closed base AGAIN! It wasn't even snowing! I guess that the day before it had snowed so much and was so icy that it was hard to get the parking lots cleared. Whatever it was, it was nice for Abe to have another day off. We decided to go up to Mad River Mountain Ski Resort all day with two of our other couple friends.... and our little kiddos. We had such a blast. We had Adeline ski for the first time in her life. It was so much fun to watch her. The first couple runs she was a little grumpy. We looked like we were torturing her since she was screaming as she was going down the hill. However, once she saw her friend Allie, she cheered up and decided that it was actually fun. They were hilarious. I had a leash on Adeline so she wouldn't head down the hill by herself, but I didn't even have to use it that much. She would stand up and go all by herself.
I can't believe their are ski's that little! She's so tiny to be skiing! You guys look like everything is going well! Let's get together next time you are out.
Okay, that is the most adorable thing! When ever I go skiing I am always amazed at the little ones, they always seem to be MUCH better at it then I am and will ever be. :)
13 comments:
Good job for making the most of this horrible weather. I can't seem to get out of my pajamas. Love the pictures.
OH MY GOSH! That is sooooo funny! I don't think I have ever seen a child so small ski before!!! She's a natural!
Cute pics! I miss snow days...
Fun! Adeline looks so cute on skis!
Wow I am impressed. I love the girl on the snowboard, I can't believe they can do that at such a young age, it's awesome, way to do it!
Those pictures are so cute!! I did not know they made them that little.
If these aren't the cutest pictures, then I don't know what are! I can't believe she is in little skis, I'm sure she'll be a pro by 3!
I can't believe their are ski's that little! She's so tiny to be skiing! You guys look like everything is going well! Let's get together next time you are out.
Just to reiterate what everyone else is saying ... I can't believe Adeline was skiing! So crazy. How cute and fun!! Miss you guys!
SO cute!! I don't think I've ever seen a kid ski that young, you're my hero!
She is the cutest!! I can't believe she is skiing already! She will be a pro!!
Okay, that is the most adorable thing! When ever I go skiing I am always amazed at the little ones, they always seem to be MUCH better at it then I am and will ever be. :)
That is so awesome! I wish I could have seen Adeline ski in person! My aunt and uncle started their kids when they were really young too.
Good luck on your little surgery tomorrow!
Post a Comment