Sunday, December 14, 2008

IKEA & some funny videos

The other day my friend and I decided to venture out to the Gap Clearance Center, which is in Kentucky, and also IKEA. Are we crazy....? Yes we are, but the girls actually did way better than I thought they would. We ate lunch at IKEA and sat in the little kid area so they could enjoy the tables and chairs. And then of course they loved playing in the kid showroom.



Last night, we were hanging out in the basement and Adeline was being so funny. We did some pushups to see if she would copy us, and of course she did. You can also check out her jumping and gymnastics skills :)

6 comments:

The Waites said...

wow!! check out that beautiful basement! nice job you guys! addie is so darling. mase and I love watching the videos you post!!! can't wait to see you soon1!

AnnP said...

That was a lot of fun. We were crazy, but I think I would do it again. I was so tired by the time we got home. Thanks for inviting me!

The Crookstons said...

What fun. She is so cute.

Ashley said...

So funny! She is really getting smart. I love IKEA, it is just so fun to walk around I think. Great they have a place for kids too.

Maria said...

Glad you had a fun trip! We got your Christmas card. I love it!!! Can't wait to see you guys, just let us know when you will be free!!

Creel Family said...

She looks so cute and your basement looks great! Thanks for the holiday card. You did such a good job on it. I loved it!