After seeing my sister
Sierra's blog post today, Abe and I realized that we forgot to take Adeline to see Santa in the midst of getting ready for our trip to Utah. So tonight we ventured out to the mall so she could see Santa. Let's just say it was a VERY similar experience to my sister's. Every time Adeline looked at Santa, she would start to whine a little bit. As soon as Abe tried to pass her off to Santa, she started freaking out and wouldn't let go of Abe's neck. Abe held her for another second, and then put her on Santa's lap. Santa gave her a little stuffed dog and she pushed it away. Now she is quite fond of it though :) When we went to the desk to get our pictures they said "best picture of the night!" Pretty funny. I feel like a mean mom!

9 comments:
Don't worry, we'll be mean moms together! :)
lol! That is so funny!!!!
That is so funny! Don't worry, Mikey did the same thing. I think it's a mom thing to do. I'll leave out the mean part!
That Santa looks pretty much what I imagine the real one to look like. Poor kids, they never see a big fat man with a huge beard, but magically one day we expect them to love him. So funny.
That is pretty much what Luke's looks like on my page! We are mean Moms!
thanks for sharing such cute little moments of her life! will miss seeing you guys this Christmas!!!
That is so funny! I love the crying pictures!!!!
Merry Christmas!
XO Linds
Ha! Love these photos! Hope you had a great Christmas! We can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment