Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gross....but pretty funny

I think adeline thinks she is a dog like Chloe now. We caught her doing this....

I think that Adeline is growing or something. She is eating so much and sleeping all the time. I had to wake her up from her night sleep at 10:45am because I had to go somewhere. That is insane! Her naps have been at least three hours too. Good for me because these last two weeks I have been slammed with my card business.

Abe's last day of finals are tomorrow! Then he pretty much doesn't have to do anything until January. Woo-hoo!! We can't wait to come home to Utah for Christmas!!

7 comments:

Zach said...

She is SO cute!!! That video made me laugh! I can not believe how fast they grow!

Nicole

Campbell Family said...

That is so funny, I just laughed my butt off. I wish Johanna had a dog friend to play with! Jo has been wearing that same outfit a lot too.

Jocie said...

That is hilarious! It is lucky your pug likes her. Mine is soo jealous and won't let Rome even look at him.

Ashley said...

I am glad she is sleeping so well! That is a cute video. I am excited that you will get Abe home for awhile after finals.

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

Loved the video...couldnt stop laughing! She is so cute!

Katie said...

That video was funny. She and Chloe must be REALLY good pals. I am glad that Adeline is eating and sleeping for you!

The Waites said...

She is hilarious!!!! I wanted the video to keep going. I am SOOOO excited to see you guys in 13 days!!!! :)