Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Want a good deal on Shade Clothes?

So, as some of you know, I have been a "personal shopper" for Shade Clothing the past couple of years. They just announced that they are not longer going to have the Shade Clothing Personal Shopper program. So sorry to those of you who have been getting a discount! Well, that leaves me with a bunch of samples I bought awhile back. It's funny because I have honestly never even used these samples for showcases or anything. They are brand new and now I am stuck with them. Before I email all my clients, I figured I would do a blog post in case anybody wanted anything! To make it easy, I am just selling each item for $5. If you want to buy something, email me at nicolesbarker@gmail.com and we can discuss it further. If you live by me, I can just get it to you, if you are in Utah I can give it to you over Christmas, OR I can always mail it to you the cheapest way possible. (if you can't read what it says on the shirt, click on the picture and it will enlarge :)





1 comment:

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

can't wait to pick mine up tomorrow!