Another great part about this week is that we finally have contact with a guy that is supposed to instal granite in our kitchen and practically had fallen off the face of the earth with our money. Yea-- he was trying to scam us....that is until I went to the police department and the cop called this guy and did a little threatening. It is starting to look like it is going to turn out now. We will let you know what happens :)
On Thursday I watched my friends baby Sol and he is only 10 days younger than Adeline. It was fun seeing what it would be like to have twins! Here are a couple pictures from them at the park.
Last night we went to the Beavercreek High School football game. Do we know anyone that plays?? No. Abe just loved his football. It was a fun night though and Adeline actually did pretty well and enjoyed it. Here are Abe and Adeline walking back to the car.
Another thing that was great about this week is that gas is only $2.50....that means a $1.50 drop in the last couple weeks. We were so excited to see that it only took $35 to fill up my car today
Last but not least, Adeline was in the Church news today! She is so adorable. If you would like to see it, go here
7 comments:
You guys look like you are doing great! :) I can't believe how grown up Adeline is! She sure is a cutie! When are you comin' to Cali again??? We sure miss you guys!
That's cool she was in the church news! Good luck with the granite, hope it turns out, can't wait to see pictures.
GAS IS $2.50??????
Can you ship some of that back here to CA where it is still $4.45??????
Wow, gas is so cheap for you guys! No fair! And how fun Adeline made it in the Church News. I love that photo!
That's great news about scammer guy......hope everything works out! Adeline is ADORABLE and that is awesome that she was in the church news!
You guys are so adorable! I love the christmas stocking you made. Honestly I am impressed, I am not good at things like that... Well, my blog wouldn't let me change anything on the layout so I redid it all. So, I finally plan on becoming a better blogger. Here is my new info... http://derekandpennyest2008.blogspot.com/
I am going to call you this weekend. I hope to catch you. Sorry its been so busy and I have been a horrible friend. Keep in touch.
Hi, My name is Shantel, I am one of Abe's cousins! I found your blog through Megan and Mori's blog. Just thought I would comment on how cute your family is! Tell Abe his long lost cousin Shanny says HI! If you ever want to take a gander at our blog its theconradis.blogspot.com! Have a good day!
Post a Comment