Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby Emerson

I was able to fly out to California for a pretty last minute trip to spend time with my family and see Sierra's new baby! Sierra was due the day after I got there, but day after day went by and I thought I was going to miss it! Finally 5 days late, baby Emerson Thomas Campbell arrived! He is so darling and I am so happy I was able to be there.
Here are some pictures of baby Emerson:



Adeline and Jojo were running around the hospital room with these blown up gloves and were loving it. It was pretty funny. Here is Grandpa Smart with his 3 little grand-babies.

It was SO fun seeing Adeline and Johanna play and interact together. They held hands in the car, played together, fought over toys, Jojo taught Adeline how to jump, etc.... it was the best. I think Adeline may be missing her.

Cute little Jojo

Adeline




My friend Tara was in the area and stopped by so we could see each other. Adeline and Mikey played so well together. It was so much fun seeing them, especially since the last time was when Adeline was born!


And.... a video of the little girlies. Adeline's dance moves got pretty good while we were in Cali :)

There are so many friends that I would have loved to see in Cali, but there was just not very much time, as I was with my family the whole time. So, sorry to those of you that I did not contact when I was there!

Adeline had a weight check today... she weighed in at a whooping 17 lbs 13 ounces, which is in the 1st percentile. Her height was just above 30 inches, which is the 67th percentile. So she is just really skinny!!

6 comments:

Nicole Lambert said...

Those are such cute pictures!! So fun that you were able to spend time with family, and Sierra's little baby is beautiful! And to answer your last question... Roman totally doesn't sleep in that bed, he does however sleep in a king size bed.... LOL need I say more?? :)

Christy and Drew said...

It looks like you all had so much fun together! I love your family and miss you all so much! I will let you know if we are ever in your area! I would love to see you. Let me know if you ever come or want to come to Chicago!

Ashley said...

I love all the pictures so sweet! It's awesome to spend time with family, I am glad you were able to see the new baby, that's such a special time.

Tanna said...

Awww, looks like you had a great time. I'm so glad you got to be there for the birth and to be with family. There is nothing better.

Meg said...

Hi Nicole! Sierra's little boy is adorable! It's fun to read (and see) what you've been up to. I miss you...we need to talk and catch up...here we're still adjusting to life with a newborn, new schedules and new rountines :)...but hopefully we can get ahold of each other this weekend!

Maria said...

I didn't know you were going out for the birth. So fun! Emerson is a cutie. Tell everyone Congrats!! Glad you had a nice time!