Abe just planted this Crimson Red Maple Tree yesterday (bad timing), but he survived the strong winds! Good thing...he cost a pretty penny.
On Friday I drove down to Cincinnati and met Jackie ( a High School friend) and her baby Tillie at the Children's Museum. It was fun seeing Jackie and catching up on life. I loved meeting her little girl Tillie as well. She is such a doll. Her and Adeline act so much alike, and I think they kind of look alike too! Here is a picture of the two girls. Of course they both wouldn't look at the camera!
So tonight Adeline was playing so well by herself. I love that she will do that now. At one point, she was very quiet, so I looked over at her and she was just sitting in her little chair holding a wrapper. Immediately I knew what the wrapper was from. At church earlier, Abe ate a chocolate chip granola bar that had melted quite a bit. Well, he threw the wrapper in Adeline's little bag and she found it tonight. When she saw me looking at her, she stood up and ran away from me so I couldn't take it from her. She was loving it. She would smash the wrapper on her face and lick as much chocolate off as she could. She had chocolate all over her hands and face. What a cute little girl.
6 comments:
Wow, what a mess. Glad everyone is ok!! We need to catch up!!
Silence is never good!!That's funny she ran from you. I hope things get cleaned up quickly for you. Crazy!!
What a storm!! I love how she ran form you! Little kids are so smart.
she will get the chocolate however she can. I love it! I am so glad that you guys survived and how blessed you are to have your house in one piece.
I'm so happy you guys are all okay - I can't believe those trees down in your backyard, how scary! That's fun that you got to see Jackie, and that your little girls are so close in age, they looked way cute together!
That is crazy! I'm glad that there was no damage to your house and that you are safe.
Post a Comment