Here is Abe's first day of school picture all dressed in his blues. He didn't really want me to take it, but I insisted that we document :)
Talking about our basement, here is the latest progress:
We have all the sheet rock up and we have been mudding and taping. We still have a couple more rounds of sanding and mudding and then on to the next step!
On Friday night, Jackie, Brian and Tillie came to visit from Cincinnati. We had some pizza and then we all went to Young's Dairy in Yellow Springs to get some ice cream. They also had some pumpkins out, so Tillie and Adeline ran around the pumpkins and liked playing with them. We also got to see the animals there. They have cows, goats, a pig, sheep, chickens and a big turkey. Tillie didn't seem scared at all and she loved it. Adeline on the other hand has been scared of the animals lately. Hopefully she will get over that. Here are some pictures of our fun night.
5 comments:
Oh man, the basement is looking good. Good job for Abe, we hate mudding, taping and texturing, and usually hire that one out. Cute pictures, hope school isn't too busy for Abe.
Way to go on the basement! That is exciting. And good luck with school. I bet that's been nice having Abe home a lot:)
Hey guys! Hope you guys are having fun in Ohio! Looks like you are keeping busy! Nick always says, we should move to Ohio like Abe and Nicole, then we could buy a house! We miss you out here on the central coast! Love you!
Your basement is coming along...and what a fun night out!
Tell Abe good luck with school!!
Thanks for calling the other day. Sorry I haven't called back. We need to catch up! Maybe I can try you tonight!!
HA HA - Abe living in the basement! That is HILARIOUS!!!! I need to call you back. I am SO sorry for the phone tag. I have little 10 minute spurts in my life to be able to call you and I know it won't be enough time to catch up. But I love reading your blog and hope we can catch up soon. When do you plan on being in UT next?
Post a Comment