It seems like Adeline has been getting bigger and learning new things every day. She is starting to learn new words. The other day she said "Chloe", three times. Funny how her first real word (besides mama, dada, baba, doggy), is the dogs name. And she said it so clear and perfect. She also says "done" once in awhile when she is in her high chair, "night night" and today I swear she said "shoes". We will see if she forgets these, or if she keeps saying them! Other than that, she just says dada all the time.
We found this amazing sunflower field close by our house (thanks Sassy for the recommendation!), and so we went and took some pictures. They turned out amazing and Adeline looks so cute!! Thanks dad! Now we can possibly use these for Christmas cards :)
Here are a couple--

Adeline loves Grandpa Smart!
16 comments:
Those are some cute pictures. She has got quite the vocab already, what a smart little girl.
The one of you 3 walking is SO CUTE!! I love it. Love all the updates on you guys. Hope to see the lil' girl at Christmas! :)
Very Cute!!
I love these pictures! They are all so good!!
I am glad your dad got to visit...he is great!! Glad you had fun!
Thanks for chatting on Saturday! It was fun catching up! Be in touch!!
Those pictures are amazing! Drew and I went up to Michigan for the Utah vs. Michigan game and I swore I saw your dad. Drew didn't believe me, but I knew it could have been a possiblility. It would have been awesome to see him and say hi! What a game!
I love that sunflower field, the pictures turned out so cute! It's so fun to hear the little words come out of their mouths. Thomas is says Dad way more and better than mom. What's up with that?
Those pictures are so cute!!! I also can not believe how much she is saying! That is amazing. Also your cards are cute that you make, now I want to find some picts and have you do some for us! Very Cute!!
Those pictures turned out fantastic! I am so glad you found the field. She is beautiful!!
Soooooo cute! I love the pictures. I especially like the one of her and dad with their mouths open!!
The pictures are soooo cute. Your little girl is just so adorable in the pics. I am so happy as well that we can now keep in better touch with eachother. Looks like things are going well.
Darling! How nice to have such photography talent in the family.
Those pictures are so great! I love the one of you guys walking. You really have such a cute family Nicole! It's so fun to be able to catch up with you again!!
Adeline is the cutest thing ever. I love the sunflower fields, there is nothing like them. We miss you guys.
What GREAT pictures!
Awesome family pictures! Where is this field?
These are seriously some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! What a gorgeous sunflower field and an even cuter little family!
Post a Comment