Before I forget, Adeline had a weight check yesterday. She had an appointment about 1 1/2 months ago, and she was only weighing 15 lbs 4 ounces and was in the 3rd percentile. They wanted her to come back for a weight check since she is just a tiny little thing. Well, yesterday when we went in, she weighed 15 lbs 6 ounces and 28 inches tall. So she pretty much hasn't gained anything and now doesn't even chart. They know that we have a family history that the babies are just low on the chart, but they are going to have me go into a nutritionist. Anyway, I am not worried at all, but hopefully we can get a little meat on her bones soon! She is walking all over the place now, so I think that may contribute.
Here is a video of Adeline walking. You will notice that she is holding a stuffed kitty. This morning, we went to a cute little toy store. It was hilarious because right when we walked in, Adeline got more excited that I have ever seen before. She wanted to play with everything.... but this cat in particular. She walked around the entire toy store with it and wouldn't let it go. SO, I ended up buying it. Yes, she does look a little white trash without her pants on.... she just got up from a nap.
6 comments:
Man, that silly weight stuff. I am glad you're not letting it bother you. Thomas has always been less than the 5%tile, and I have learned to not worry about it near as much, as long as everything else is developing and they're happy then what could be wrong. They wanted me to put butter on everything to help him gain, and I was like, "I don't want him to be a butter lover once he needs to eat it without." She's such a cute walker!
You are smart not to worry yourself about her size. She sure is a cute teeny thing! Love those pictures of her from the cabin by the way!
I commented on the other entry. Anyways I added you to our blog!
Sara
She is so cute as she is walking!!!!! And your place looks way cute (the little bit that I could see in the background)
It looks like you guys have been up to fun stuff this summer!
Hope all is well.
I am sure she just burns a lot of calories running around all the time! She is always on the go, huh? So cute!!
Man, she is adorable. Don't worry about the weight thing since she is developing ahead of schedule. That kitty thing is so funny. It starts already. The pictures Sierra took are SO cute!
Post a Comment