Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tattoo

Yesterday we attended an event on base called the "Tattoo". It was pretty much a Pre 4th of July event. It was pretty fun, but sooo crowded. It was estimated that there were at least 75,000 people there. We walked around, got some "carnival" type food, sat and watched a bunch of neat fly overs and then fireworks.

Abe and Adeline waiting in line for Abe's funnel cake. Anytime we go anywhere where there is Carnival food, all Abe wants is a Brat and a Funnel cake :)

Here is Adeline playing with my Cotton Candy. I was so excited to get it since I haven't had it in several years. It was worth every penny!

And of course we had to get a snow cone too. Adeline LOVED that!




Adeline is just getting bigger everyday! She is walking pretty much everywhere and just started preferring that over crawling. Sometimes she gets going so fast that it looks like she is running... until she falls. She just learned how to open all of the cabinets yesterday, so that is her new thing. We put child safety locks on all the cabinets and boy is that making it really frustrating for her! She can still get into the drawers though, so I will need to figure out something for those. This morning I found her walking around with a cutting board!

8 comments:

Okay Girl said...

I thought I was the only one who loved funnel cake. Thats why I love you brother. You guys look great. Love Ya
Roni

Ashley said...

Love the new template. I found instead of trying to keep the drawers closed Thomas could play in 2, and the others we taught him were off limites. The two he played with have tupperware and kitchen utensils, and HE LOVES THEM! I get too frustruated with kid locks myself so I try to avoid them.

The Davis' said...

She is getting SO big! I can't believe it! Looks like you guys are having fun out there!

Megs said...

So your blog is super cute! Thanks for coming down here the other day and keeping us company. You're the best!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Abe and Nicole!

I'm so glad that I found your blog! It looks like you guys are doing fantastic things and keeping each other happy.

I'd like to keep in touch better, and maybe plan a trip to come and visit you! Shoot me an email: tab.medic@gmail.com

Trish

Maria said...

FUN!! I love the look of your blog! You need to help me out..I am not very computer savvy.

The Crookstons said...

The carnival looks like a blast. I can't wait for the fair to start, I love all the food that they have there.

Joel and Sara said...

Yeah! I am so happy you found me! I was thinking about you the other week. There was an article about your cousin in the People magazine and my friends were like isn't she mormon do you know her? THey assume all mormons know each other...anyways I was like no I don't but I know her cousin!! Your little girl is so so so cute! We will be in Philly for atleast two more years. So where are you guys?

Sara