I am finally back from Utah and it is so nice to be back home. We did have a nice time though with my family at our cabin. Adeline and Johanna were able to play together, great grandma Smart and Great Grandma Jeanne were able to come up and Adeline was able to ride a horse a couple times. I'm pretty sure that my family and I played Settlers of Catan about 4 times a day though. I swear they are all obsessed. We were sad though that Amanda was not there; we missed you!
Me and my mom on the horses

The babies on the horse


Here is a picture of Grandpa Smart and Adeline on Ranger. My dad loved having his little grand babies on the horses

Great-Grandma Jeanne and Addie

Adeline on the horse

Great-grandma Smart and Adeline

Sierra took these gorgeous pictures of the two girls. She really is an amazing photographer!!




7 comments:
I love those pictures, I want her to take some of my family!! I'm glad you made it home safe and well. It's always nice to see family and visit, but feels good to be back home. You need to introduce your family to to the expansion to Settlers if you haven't already: It's called Cities and Knights. It makes it so much more fun and challenging. Once you get it, you never go back to just plain ol' settlers!
Glad you made it home! Looks like the cabin was fun. I love all of your pictures!! The girls are so cute together. Be in touch!
Those pictures are amazing! Adeline looks so cute. It looks like you had a really good time with your family. It is nice to have them meet your little one.
Those are some great pics. Adeline looks so grown up when she is standing. They do grow up way to fast though.
Your pictures are very cute!! Is Adeline walking now??
Oh wow. Those girls look beautiful. I love those pictures. I definitely need one framed for my office. I wish so badly I was there with you guys!!! Re: our house...I tried to call you, but it went to your vm because you were at the cabin! Plus I didn't want to even get myself nor anyone else excited about it until we were officially in escrow. I'm too emotionally attached to it. I'm still nervous for if we actually get it!!! I will let you know once we are out of the contingency process!! I love and miss you terribly!
xoxo
I found your blog too! Those pictures of Adeline are ADORABLE!! I didn't know you guys called her Addie.......how cute, Allie and Addie. Give us a call anytime when you want to hang out, we hardly ever have plans.
Post a Comment