I was able to meet up with my good friends Meghan, Heather and MIndy for lunch. It was so much fun catching up with them and that they were finally able to meet Adeline! Here is a picture of Me and Meghan. She is pregnant with a little boy and I am so excited for her!
The reason why I am in Utah is for my good friend Maria's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful! I couldn't believe that her and Josh did almost everything themselves. Here are some pictures from her wedding.
Me and Ash
Grandpa Smart and Adeline
Nana Smart and Adeline
Me and Maria
Here is Adeline in a little basket that she crawled into at my parents house. She sat in there and played with toys and stuck them down the toilet paper roll. Since we have been here she has learned to put toys in things, just not out of them. What a smart little baby!
Yesterday for Father's day, I drove to American Fork and had a BBQ with the Barkers. It was so much fun seeing them!
6 comments:
I love all the pictures, looks like a pretty busy weeeknd with lots of family to see. Sad that Abe couldn't go with you, but that you got so much visiting in. You've got a cute little walker on your hands, I love the beginning stages of walking they are so careful.
I can't believe she's walking already! Wow! I love the picture of her on the blue chair. She is beautiful! I hope you had a fun weekend. I wish we could take a trip to Ohio!
Oh my gosh she is just so cute! Hope you guys are doing supurb!
OMG!! That is so amazing! What a cute little worm. Mase and I watched the video over and over. We are so proud!!! Congrats!!
xoxo
Thanks for coming to our wedding! It was fun seeing you and your family!! Thanks for everything!!
It was great to see you and to finally meet Adeline! She is adorable! I miss you and wished we lived closer...maybe some day. And thanks for the Pedipeds, my first pair of baby shoes, and really nice ones at that - I love them!
Post a Comment