When we got to the hotel, we did a little swimming.
Adeline lately loves to put things over her head (particularly clothes). It is pretty funny.
Hocking HIlls State park
Dada and Baby
here is a gigantic leaf that Abe found Adeline. It kept her very entertained....even though she tried to eat it.
Another thing she is doing lately is sorting things. She sat on the floor yesterday and played with these shirts for about 45 minutes until I took them away.
4 comments:
So cute! When are you going to Utah? Ad goes under water? Wow - is that scary at all? Cool picture of Abe drowning her - jk. :)
Call me.
Christi
Oh man, I love that she can go underwater. It's so amazing. That park looks beautiful, little trips like that are so important and fun I think. I love it when they reach the age that they can entertain themselves for a while with some simple thing. Hope your trip to Utah goes well.
looks like things are going great for you guys out there! adeline is sure growing up fast...is she walking yet???
Looks like you guys are having fun! You have to tell me how to get pics underwater. Do you have some special camera?
Post a Comment