Halloween was 2 days after we arrived to Colorado. We drove up to our new neighborhood that we would be living in and went Trick-or-Treating there. The kids really hadn't done it before since it is an American holiday. I guess Adeline had when she was really little, but that was about it. It was so much fun watching them run from door to door and having a good time. I also made me really excited to live in our neighborhood. I have never seen so many kids running around!! Because Halloween was somewhat of an afterthought with our move, I had purchased the two Care Bear outfits second hand for the girls, we made up Adeline's outfit (Vanellope von schweetz from Wreck it Ralph), and I found a random Bat hat for Anders. Next year I will hopefully have my act together! Meika was obsessed with her costume though and would wear it everywhere. The funniest part about it was that it was about 2 sizes two small and gave her a huge wedgie. I currently have it hiding in the house waiting to get rid of it, otherwise I will find Meika in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment