Thursday, October 2, 2014

Secret Garden Playground

Remember how I mentioned that behind the house of the people that own the cute little ice cream shop down the street, there is a cute little playground the kids always beg to play on? I had several times seen the front of the playground, but had never ventured through and behind it. If you climb up the stairs at the entrance, you walk through two different bridges of sorts that lead you back through the trees and hedges.

A couple weeks ago I finally decided to climb up and back there to see what all the fuss was about. I fell in love with it and could see why the kids always scarf their ice cream so they can run back there and play make believe. It reminded me of when I was a kid and all of the fun we would have had!

IMG_1176

IMG_1175

IMG_1174

IMG_1173

IMG_1172

IMG_1171

IMG_1170

IMG_1169

IMG_1168

IMG_1167


No comments: