
I made sure to get a 3 month old picture of Anders in the basket before that gets shipped out tomorrow. Soon he will not fit in it very well! I feel like Anders gets more handsome every day and totally has us all wrapped around his little fingers. Sometimes I feel like my heart may explode because I love him so much. I feel so blessed to have 4 perfect little beings that I can't get enough of.



At 3 months, Anders is:
-grabbing at things
-Still sleeps a good stretch for me, but then lately wakes a handful of times for me to put his binky back in. I'm sure once we are settled into our new house and he has his own bedroom, he will sleep much better!
-Talking and smiling all the time
-Pretty spoiled and loves to be held. He will sit in his bouncer or swing for awhile though
-Has gotten a little better breastfeeding, but it seems like it goes in waves. Sometimes I am stressed out his is not getting enough, and other times I feel content with how much he is most likely getting.
-Loves his bigger sisters and they are still always dotting on him!
-Super strong legs and loves to stand up when you hold him
-can hold his chest pretty well off the ground when lying on his stomach
We love this little man!

3 comments:
I can't get over how ridiculously gorgeous that boy is!!!! Seriously!! He is perfection!
So cute. That last picture...my heart melts. I miss snuggling him. And I miss seeing his mom! :)
Nicole, he is the most beautiful baby boy! I love his happy eyes.
Post a Comment