Thursday, October 9, 2014

Ramstein with Friends

I had 3 dentist appointments in one day down at Ramstein almost two weeks ago. I had something weird going on with one of my back molars and they had to do a root canal on it at the end of August and I had to finish that, prep for a crown and get a crown put on my tooth. While we are overseas, the military will pay 100% of my dental work, so I might as well get it all done while we are still here! Unfortunately Ramstein is 3 hours away and we already shipped our car. We do have our little "beater" that our friend loaned to us to drive around, but I don't want to drive that thing very far! My friend Lara thought it would be fun to come with me and we could bring our girls to have a little getaway. Not sure if it was very fun for Tawney and Norah, because they were mostly stuck with us while we shopped around! We enjoyed getting to eat at our American restaurants, shop around and we even got to attend a cute Pumpkin Festival in a nearby town. I'm going to miss these girls when we leave!!

It was fun to spend a little more 1 on 1 time with Norah. I feel like it is Adeline that always gets to do things like this, so it was fun to take Norah. Adeline about lost it since she wasn't able to come with us and was really upset. When we were at Ramstein, I let Norah pick out something little to bring back to Meika and Adeline. She also was concerned about getting the girls little pumpkins from the pumpkin patch. She was so excited to get home so she could give them her presents. This little girl has a heart of gold. She would give the shirt off her back to someone.


IMG_1213

IMG_1207

IMG_1219

5Q4A2316

5Q4A2317

5Q4A2320

5Q4A2330

5Q4A2337

5Q4A2342


No comments: