Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Anders' 3 week Appointment and pictures at one month old

Anders' stats at his 3 week appointment

-7.94 lbs
-21.14 inches long

It was crazy to me that Anders had gained about two pounds in just 3 short weeks! He was super sleepy his first several weeks and I think a lot of that was due to having jaundice. From the start, he has given me a somewhat of a decent stretch the first part of the night. I completely planned on him being colicky and fussy like my other three babies. To our surprise, he was completely mellow the first month, which was really nice! Of course he has his fussy moments, but overall is a pretty easy baby. His most awake times were first thing in the morning and sometime between 10-12pm. We would just lay with him in our bed before we went to sleep and would stare and admire him. When he is sleeping he is completely silent and doesn't make very much noise. When he is awake, he loves to make little quiet whining noises that are so cute.

I decided that every month I am going to take a picture of Anders in a basket with his little Giraffe lovey. I think it will be fun to see how much he grows by looking at these pictures. Here he is at just over a month old!
5Q4A9364

5Q4A9369

And some other pictures I took of him at about a month old

5Q4A7827

5Q4A7818

5Q4A7809


1 comment:

Amanda Waite said...

He is the cutest little boy ever!!!! And you need a bigger basket. It will be laughable in like two months! Imagine his 11 month old shots!! ha!